June 16, 2008

Riding in Cars with Dogs

This boy would love nothing more than to spend all of his days riding in cars. In the days when it was just the two of us, we took many drives together, but these days, not so much. Over the weekend I made a quick overnight trip to visit my parents and took Riley along for the ride. He loved every minute of the ride there and back (3 hours each way).

I snapped this shot of him while I was driving yesterday. (Don't freak, I just held the camera with one hand and kept snapping away - this was the only picture out of many that was usable.) It perfectly captures his fantastic personality and his love for the open road. I loved having him with me and it reminded me that I need to bring him along for the ride more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!