June 09, 2008

Photo Mosaic

Back in February, a few of my scrapbooking friends introduced me to photo mosaics. It is form of scrapbooking, where you cut photos up in to small squares and adhere them to a piece of 12 x 12 paper to form a grid pattern.

I was intrigued by this concept, but to be honest, not excited about the prospect of cutting photos into little squares. So, when Marc posted the TOP challenge for this month, a light went off in my head. So, using some of the photos I used for my initial grid, I have created a photo mosaic.

Now that it's all together, I definitely would choose other photos next time. It's helpful if your photos have similar background. I will try this again to see if I can achieve the look I am going for, but thought I would at least post this to see if it might inspire anyone else to do the same.

Please email me if you would like instructions on how to do this.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see another variation on the grid, and this digital version beats cutting up lots of tiny squares any day.

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!