June 06, 2008

Birdies, Blues and Barbeque

Rich and I are heading off for a fun weekend in Memphis in about an hour or so. We're going for the St. Jude Classic PGA Tour event, but are looking forward to hearing some of the great music on Beale Street and a tasty dinner tonight at The Rendezvous.

This will be my first trip in many years without a computer... I'm a little apprehensive about leaving it behind, but I just feel like I need to get away. Besides, it's not like I don't have a full browser and email on my iPhone, so I won't be completely shut out. I haven't told Rich that I am doing this yet, he will be COMPLETELY shocked.

Have a great weekend, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! We last went to Memphis 2 years ago and it was a fun getaway!

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!