4 - 15 oz cans Apricot Halves, drained
1 - 2# bag light brown sugar, divided
1 box Ritz crackers (or any variety of buttery snack crackers) crushed & divided
1 stick butter (no margerine) cut into 1/4" pats
- Spray 9 x 13 x 2 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange half of the apricots on the bottom of the dish.
- Cover apricots with half of the brown sugar.
- Cover brown sugar with half of the crackers
- Arrange half of the pats of butter on top of crushed crackers as evenly as possible.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for 2nd layer.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.