August 15, 2006

Sunday, July 30, 2006

You Can Never Have Too Many Baskets

Today is the first day of the Longaberger Basket BEE. I am a Longaberger consultant and this is our annual conference. Sure, we go to learn about new products and programs and ways to grow our businesses, but it's really about the shopping!!

Today was a great day. Mom and I got up, planned which seminars we would go to and off we went to the convention center. We went to the workshops we planned on, but the main event came at 3 o'clock. That was our scheduled time to get into the obsolete product sale. This is always my favorite part of the BEE. Basically you get to go in and purchase all kinds of retired products for unbelievable prices. I picked up some pottery pieces I've been wanting and liners to several baskets. I'm psyched.

Tonight, we went to Nationwide Arena for the General Session and that is where we got our first glimpse of new products... including Holiday. It's all fabulous... email me if you want to see a catalog or flyer! When we were on our way out, we were given a gorgeous new American Craft Traditions Medium Market Basket for FREE, a piece from our So Rachel line of jewelry, and a pack of catalogs and flyers. It's been an amazing day, but I can't wait until tomorrow, so I can get a closer look at all the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!