August 14, 2006

Friday, July 28, 2006

Buzzing with Excitement
It's the most wonderful time of the year! No, not Christmas! It's time for the Longaberger Bee! I have been a Longaberger consultant for three years. Going to the BEE is always the highlight of the year. For the 2nd year, my Mom has agreed to come along for all the fun and excitement.
We left Nashville early this morning and had an exciting stop planned in Louisville. One of my all-time favorite people lives in Louisville. Her name is Amy and she and I were Alpha Gamma Delta sorority sisters in college at Murray State University. I had not seen her since I moved away from Louisville 8 years ago.
We stopped by to have muffins and coffee with she and her beautiful boy, Alex. She took us on a tour of her gorgeous home while we visited. It was so good to see her and reminded me of how much I have missed her and that I need to keep in better touch with my old friends.
Once we were back on the road, we stopped about an hour south of Columbus at an outlet mall where I finally purchased my first Coach purse! Talk about a momentus occasion. I have been searching for 'just the right bag' for quite a while and wouldn't you know, when I got there, they had it, but weren't supposed to sell it until Monday. Must have been my lucky day, because they agreed to let me buy it a few days early and I LOVE IT!
From there, we were off to Columbus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!