August 14, 2006

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Come Spa with Me
Today is an exciting day for me. It's been about a year since I moved out of my old condo and I've not had my girlfriends over for any kind of get together. For those who know me, this is highly unusual. I finally decided that I didn't care whether my house was in perfect order... it was time for a get together!
I went to a spa party at my best friend Lisa's house a few months ago and I agreed to have one so she could get something for free. So, I had the girls over to Spa with me and we had a great time. If you are looking for a fun afternoon for your girlfriends, call a local Beauti Control consultant and have her come do a Spa Escape for you. The products are actually really great and you get lots of freebies for hosting it. My girlfriends and I all had fun and we all got products that we will actually be able to use at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!