April 26, 2011

Road Trippin'

Gosh I can hardly believe it's been 15 days since my last post! Things have been a little more hectic around here than usual. I am easing myself back into corporate America, so I've not had quite as much free time as I was used to. I tell you, my days seemed pretty full when I wasn't working, but finding time to do the typical stuff like cooking and cleaning was a challenge those first few days back.

I've also been readying myself for a fantastically fun five day getaway for AQS Paducah. I'm leaving in the morning to meet one of my former work pals. We'll get her stuff loaded into my slightly overloaded Tahoe and make our way there. Also joining in the fun is my friend Royce and her good friend Paula. Should be loads of fun if Mother Nature can find a way to control herself.

Heavy (and lengthy) rains have caused flooding in the Paducah area, so much so that they had to re-locate many of the key components of the show away from the downtown riverfront area. Should be a bit of a stormy drive. Hopefully we are able to make it to our destination safely. Nothing like a few days crafting with friends. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stories to share when I return.

1 comment:

  1. It was a WONDERFUL time, so much inspiration at the quilt show and such good times with friends. Shopping - sewing - eating - laughing - how can you top that.

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!