April 02, 2011

assembly lining


Every so often, I like to get several projects going at once. This past week, opened up a Moda Bakeshop Bar I had received as a gift. There were four little stacks of fabric in there... basically a charm pack cut in half. Only one of the fabrics did I love (bliss by bonnie & camille). The others are beautiful, but not really anything to get me excited.

In an effort to keep my etsy shop full of product at varying price points, I decided these should be whipped up into some cute and simple table toppers. To keep me motivated to finish them all, I have been working on them assembly line style. I started piecing Wednesday afternoon and today is binding day. I've cut all the strips (thank you Accuquilt!), sewn them together and now its time to press. I'm excited to have these done and a blissful new table topper for myself!

Be back later with some photos! Have a wonderful da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!