January 30, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...


It's that time again, when I load up the car with all of my craft supplies and gadets and head off for a glorious weekend of crafty goodness. Oh yes, it's the Crop Til You Drop Winter Retreat 2008.


I started planning this event last August. This is the second year I have organized and hosted a crop. Last year was a great success, which helped me sell out all the tickets before Labor Day. The past few weeks have been hectic with all the last-minute prep. I'm so excited for Friday to get here. I was a total slacker last year when it came to taking photos. I'm gonna try to improve upon that this year.


What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO for you! Have so much fun and do take pics

    ps- is this the event where you fell last year? if so, be careful!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!