- My husband called me last Wednesday at 5 p.m. to tell me that his doctor had scheduled him for surgery to remove a kidney stone the following morning. I quickly cleared my calendar at work and headed home to get the full scoop.
- We spent all day Thursday at the hospital for his outpatient surgery. He was groggy, goofy and in a lot of pain, so I stayed home with him on Friday.
- I scored great deals for a new laptop, new printer and RAM upgrades. So now I'm blazing fast! I love it.
- Have spent the last several days getting the new computer up and running. Thank heavens my old laptop (which isn't really that old) had a DVD burner, so that made file transfer a breeze.
- Getting ready for alot of busy-ness over the next 3-4 days. My parents arrive in town tomorrow for the Titans game. They are staying over to celebrate my birthday on Friday night. Going for mani-pedi's with my BFF on Saturday... her treat for my birthday. Vanderbilt college football on Saturday... and a big group dinner on Sunday to celebrate my birthday.
What's going on in your world?