August 08, 2007

inspiration: it's a good thing

One of the things I love most about the internet is what seems to be the endless sources of creative inspiration. I have been piddling around on splitcoaststampers the past few days looking for ideas and inspiration for my Christmas cards, when I stumbled upon a blog address that has me completely pumped and ready to create!

Image property of kwernerdesign.com

This is just one example of the incredible things she has on her site. I love her cards, too. It's killing me to have to sit here at work when all I wanna do is make some cards.


Speaking of... I just signed up for something new today. It's a card swap. I've never done this before and I'm actually pretty excited about it. I will make x number of the same card and send it in, and will get back a card from each of the other participants. I am hoping that this will be a great way for me to build up my supply of cards. I'll post my version when I finish, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!