September 01, 2007

happy birthday to me

Today it happened. I officially turned 34. So far the birthday celebrations have been great. Rich and I had a great night out last night with my parents who came into town earlier in the week for a last Titans pre-season game.

I've been blessed and surprised by some great birthday good mail. I will post pics and do a more thorough recap on Monday. Rich is taking me out for birthday breakfast, then I'll be meeting my BFF Lisa for a mani/pedi. We'll finish the day with a Vanderbilt University football game tonight. Busy day!

What are your plans for the holiday weekend?

16 comments:

  1. This is your birthday song,
    it isn't very long...
    HEY!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Stefanie!! My gift will be tardy, but I'm thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new look of your blog is awesome and those plaid cards are INCREDIBLE!! i want some shorts like that.

    i hope you have a great day.

    how are lisa's wedding plans coming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking the new blog look.

    Happy b'day - hope your gift arrived. It was so cute, I ALMOST bought myself one too.

    It has been soccer, soccer for us this weekend so far.

    Have a great birthday and weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie!

    I hope you had a great birthday! Your blog banner is so cute!

    Your bday plans sounded really fun. I hope you have a great day. I've gotta get more of your cute stuff. I'll go take a look!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm late but Happy Happy Birthday! I hope your day was great and love the new blog red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dang. i missed the big day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!!

    Thank you so much for my recent order. You didn't need to send the other set of labels but I really appreciate it. They are beautiful! Thanks for all of your hard work. It is easy to see that you love what you do.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto to Lisa's bday song -it's a tune I always sing to family over the phone -A huge bday wish for the whole year ahead! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. more belated birthday wishes!! hope you are still enjoying the celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait to hear about your big day!

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!