July 06, 2011

good things come to those who wait

I started quilting in March 2010. I had just left behind a career in Corporate America and was trying to stay within a budget. I had a new machine, loads of glorious designer fabrics and my dining room table. After a few months, my husband shamed me out of the dining room, and I invested in a sewing table... a $30 folding table from Target. It has served it's purpose, but I have been longing for a sewing space of my own. The wait is almost over, because today I had a fun conversation with a sweet gal from...



And she helped me order this...


and this...


and it will be delivered in the next 4-8 weeks. Which means, I have to get busy clearing out a guest room, repainting, etc. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I'm not usually a patient person, but I am so happy I waited for this, because it is truly more than I ever imagined I would be able to have.

5 comments:

  1. What the heck?!?!? You're getting two tables?!?!? I think you need to give me one! I'm sewing on a folding table! *pout* Really though, congrats sweetie! I can't wait to see your space with your new tables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, I am so happy for you, jealous, but happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting, I'm sure the output from your new studio will be even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy you! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!