October 16, 2007

Greetings from the side of the earth!

I've not been around much lately and I'm sure some of you think I've fallen off the side of the earth. Not so, just lots going on these days.

The Nashville Flea Market is coming up Oct. 27-28, so I'm scrambling to try to get new displays made and ready. My product line has really grown in the past 12 months, so my old set up just won't work. As if that's not enough, I also signed up to do an open house thing on the 27th. It was originally scheduled for the 20th, but the host had to change the date. Luckily a friend of mine is going to work my booth there. The bummer is that now I have to put together two sets of sample displays in short order.

I've been popping in to check on several of you, but haven't done much commenting lately. When I'm pressed for time I would rather read than comment. Bear with me, I hope to be back in the swing soon.

I wanna send a shout out to sweet, sweet Carlo! You are always so great to check in and make sure everything is okay. Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. oh so good to see a new post! busy time it sounds like!!

    i am so happy you updated and glad your awesome biz is getting the exposure! bad news (for us!) though-- once everyone sees your fantastic work you will be even busier! :)

    ps- after my 6 week summer "blog-out" i know how overwhelming it can be to be out of the loop or to feel behind in the blogging world. no worries, friend! we will be here when you return!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the flea market sounds like FUN - but I know it will be much work for you as well. Do you get do do a little shopping yourself while there?!

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!