July 14, 2007

Precious Moments

Last night, Rich and I went to the ball park, where my BFF Lisa was going to get the surprise of her lifetime. Her boyfriend, Jon had invited all of their family and friends to join them for what she thought, was a fun night at the game. But, actually, he wanted her to be surrounded by those who love her most, as he asked her a very important question.

I captured the entire event on camera. It was fantastic! They were invited up to play "Name That Tune" at the end of the 4th inning. The song in the video below is the song from the 'game'. It was a great night and I can't express how exciting it was to be there and see this happen.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was cool to watch. What a special thing to have happen in front of all those people, and with you documenting each moment. She's a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa!!! oh my congrats that is so awesome and gave me the chilly willies!!

    Stefanie, i loved that you put that together.

    ohhh i miss country music. i just don't hear it as much any more!

    so great.

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!