July 06, 2007

Advice for DVD Slideshows

Anyone have any experience with this product?

It is Ulead CD/DVD PictureShow 4

A few years ago I put together a DVD slideshow, but used a different software. I want to create another slideshow again and was thinking about purchasing this software. It looks easy to use and is very affordable (only $30). Before I made a purchase I thought I would see if anyone has any opinions about this. Please email me or leave a comment if you have anything to share.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't never made a dvd slideshow before, but need to make one in the next few weeks for an Activity Day thing, so I need this info too. I hope someone lets you know, otherwise you'll have to post about what you end up doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded the trial version. It was enough to show me how to import photos, etc. But it was a pretty watered down version. I bought the full version last night, which was actually $40 @#$%!
    I'll give you a full report after I am finished.

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!