February 14, 2007

I've been tagged...


I happened to read Dana's blog this morning to see that she had written 10 things she loves about her husband. She tagged anyone who read her blog to do the same. I suppose I could just pretend that I didn't read it, but since it is Valentine's Day, I thought it would be the perfect time to tell you a little more about my husband, Rich and why I love him so.
  1. He has a big, boisterous laugh.
  2. He is a dog lover and cares for our 'boys' so well.
  3. He is not afraid to cry.
  4. He loves my cooking.
  5. He loves to dance to "Love Machine."
  6. He works very hard to grow his business.
  7. He will let me push the shopping cart even when it's full because he knows I have issues with not pushing the cart.
  8. He has more faith in me than I have in myself most days.
  9. He has beautiful eyes.
  10. He will make a great father one day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got yourself a keeper there Stefanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I was inspired to make my list too!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!