I really suck at blogging. If I were a quitter, I would totally stop trying. I want to be one of those people who posts something every day, but I have a hard time believing that my life is interesting enough to document so religiously. I have had a lot going on since I last posted, so here are all the highlights in a handy, time-saving bullet point list.
- I've pieced twelve tops. Mostly lap quilts, but a few table runners as well.
- Spent four fun days with my mom and a college friend for a girls weekend in April.
- Took my quilting buddy Royce up to my folk's place for a quilting retreat and shopping at Hancocks of Paducah.
- Fell in love with a few new quilting tools.
- Have had several fun and creative days with Royce working on projects.
What have you been doing?